Arp vs. a1 technology studs?

Fortybelow

Anyone have an opinion on who makes better studs? My truck is still running bolts and I am beginning to build her up. At the moment I'm running id extreme x tune and from what I heard if I run her hard I'll be needing a set of studs soon. So I'm wanting to order a set just so I have them ready when I lift a head.

Anyone have an opinion on who makes better studs? My truck is still running bolts and I am beginning to build her up. At the moment I'm running id extreme x tune and from what I heard if I run her hard I'll be needing a set of studs soon. So I'm wanting to order a set just so I have them ready when I lift a head.

A-1 H-11 much better. pm me for more a price.

Waiting until you lift the head to install them is the dumbest thing I have heard. If you do it now prior to lifting it then you don't have to pull the head to change the gasket. Install the head studs 1 at a time in the correct order and move on.

Back