Buying a new Isuzu

9 LIVES

Demolition Expert
Looking to purchase a new Isuzu NPR. The guys at the local dealership act like it's carmax and claim all prices are none negotiable.

Find that hard to believe. Anyone purchased a isuzu and has been able to negotiate on the price? It's unfitted with a landscape body which im sure they padded that price as well.

You could be surprised, I sold a 2018 never titled car the other day at sticker price and there was $100 in it for me...

It depends on how dealerships price, You can just about bet that any dealer that is online has there vehicles priced at about as low as they get before you start getting into break even territory because its so easy to compare pricing nowadays and they all try to underbid...vehicles also acquire interest on the lot the dealership has to pay, for instance I have a truck that is posted for sale that is a $2900 loser

Your best bet is to find a dealer or salesman you trust and then give them your business because they earned it.

When I meet a customer I want them to buy from me because it is more important they get the vehicle they need then just make a sale and they know I am trying to make a living but not beat there brains in.

Service and trust is worth it....If you are doubting what they are saying then it's probably a lie.

If I can help you in any way shoot me a PM...I get trucks in twice a week and can usually find anything.

Back