Keystone nationals sled pulling results.

and remember when scott had that truck it was twinned and prolly runs about the same now.. guys have it pretty dialed in for sure and it definetly gets down the track...

lol i think it ran better when scot had it.. and it def looked better when he had it.. still a nice truck tho

watch what you say justin c . what do you got ? It has way more power then when scot had it .if you got something come and pull with as we will be New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York on Saturday, May 28th

some people need to just keep their opinions to theirselves. maybe instead of criticizing other peoples trucks, let you truck do the talking!

lol i remember the day i de-verginized that truck for scott not long after he moved out from the east cost with his perfect stock 215truck.. it was like sticking a needle in his arm and the first part was free.. lol

Hey no need to get defensive i didnt say my truck would beet it or anything im just stating my point of view from what i seen it was more a question then a statement sry for wording it horrible, no disrespect intended!

lol i think it ran better when scot had it.. and it def looked better when he had it.. still a nice truck tho

watch what you say justin c . what do you got ? It has way more power then when scot had it .if you got something come and pull with as we will be New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York on Saturday, May 28th

Your truck had a nice hook too.

.....I think everyone is forgiting the fact that it is no longer the BBD. Not sure how long its gona take for them to get the respect that they deserve...:clap:congrats on a fantastic runnin truck!!!

Personally if it were me i would paint it so no one knew what trck it was im sure the sled was a little heavier here than what it seen in california.

.....I think everyone is forgiting the fact that it is no longer the BBD. Not sure how long its gona take for them to get the respect that they deserve...:clap:congrats on a fantastic runnin truck!!!

Agreed. They may have started with a rolling chassis from what was the BBD, but the heart and soul is all Brothers Diesel. And it only keeps getting better each year, says something about these guys doesn't it???

And they might paint it and make it different if they were actually concerned with looks on this truck, but that's not their focus... Kicking ass is...

Congrats to Joe and Dom for putting the BRUSH PULLER right up there with the big boys!!!

not to mention the tracks in Cali are sand compared to the mid west to east coast tracks. Joe and Dom are good friends of mine and even wrenched on my 6slow a couple times. Their truck runs...hands down!

Last edited:
Back