Truckers, lets see your rigs!

67f317739c640476d4be987194620e63.jpg

Chicago on a Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Can't even stop and say hi. Im working on Navy Pier

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Food distribution warehouse. Unloaded a load of French fries from ND.

Next year we are allowed 34,5 meter long trucks, will be expensive for operators like always, no one gets paid extra but those with smaller combinations have to do it cheaper than before. Same **** has happened many times before. They had to ask permission from European Union, I was hooing they dont allow it but no, it went through, because they say it's green and good for environment.

Next year we are allowed 34,5 meter long trucks, will be expensive for operators like always, no one gets paid extra but those with smaller combinations have to do it cheaper than before. Same **** has happened many times before. They had to ask permission from European Union, I was hooing they dont allow it but no, it went through, because they say it's green and good for environment.

Just murdered the value of current equipment. Here everyone requires a 53’ van even if the load will fit in 30’.

Just murdered the value of current equipment. Here everyone requires a 53’ van even if the load will fit in 30’.

A lot of places won’t load a 48’ reefer, yet the load may only be loaded to the 45’ mark.
You also better believe, that if it’ll fit in 40’ foot, we won’t spread the weight out either. We’ll shove all that chit right in the nose.

A lot of places won’t load a 48’ reefer, yet the load may only be loaded to the 45’ mark.
You also better believe, that if it’ll fit in 40’ foot, we won’t spread the weight out either. We’ll shove all that chit right in the nose.

Ask me again why I have never and will never own a reefer. I take that back I’ll buy one but it WILL have a walking floor in it. “Either you unload it or I’ll unload it, your choice”

Faulkner sent me some pics of his latest score at the chrome shop.
29c0ba44b8efdcf53ff97201c2afd814.jpg

I saw a set of those recently.
They were on a red and yellow SBFA 377 Pete. It also had a Turbo Wing on top of a standup sleeper......and there was AirTabs up the fairings, and across the TurboWing. :doh:LOL

Everyone knows that’s BS, I would never remove my smooth fuel mileage covers just for looks. No matter how bad arse those look. It’s all about the BSFC’s.

I saw a set of those recently.

They were on a red and yellow SBFA 377 Pete. It also had a Turbo Wing on top of a standup sleeper......and there was AirTabs up the fairings, and across the TurboWing. :doh:LOL

Fuel tanks had to be running over with all those fuel saving devices. Such fuel mileage envy.

Meritor RT 46-164 banjo housing.
Customer spec'd trucks with 489 gears and Allison's.
Meritor does an exchange program, so we installed 410's in their fleet. We get to this last one, and the ring gear strikes the housing.

The mating flange on the banjo housing is welded on sitting down, and clocked out of phase. Just enough the the new ring gear wouldn't clear.
54d2ecb34ba716968b9f0713e0d6155b.jpg
810abe0386faea9374e5d12992aaa660.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I started out running MN to tx with a 48' spread. Never had a problem, was always loaded light on the way down like 8-15 pallets. And hauled bananas from the port coming back always 20 pallets. Then I started running Cali... Made a hand full of trips with the 48' until I picked at a place that had no dock. Showed up and they came outside with a forklift and a pallet jack and with the load chimney blocked / pin wheeled it was going to be a full load. Needless to say we couldn't get it all on. I think I actually lost money hauling it back home. Since then I've had a 53' which running west coast produce you almost have to have a 53. But I sure do miss pulling a 48' spread.

Oh common Faulkner you know you wanna pull refer... Sit for days at shippers what's not to love? I actually don't mind refer but I pull and break down my own freight and bill out whatever the lumpers would have charged. Makes my truck payment and then some every month. Love the places that have a $100 base rate and I come in with one pallet that's a straight pull. $100 for 15 minutes of work.

I don’t pull a lot of produce just because where I like to run.
We have guys that do, but I like running the Midwest so that’s kinda where the boss tries to keep me. Leaves me moving a lot of cheese, and meat.
I’ve had 1-2 loads in the last 4-5 months that was loaded past the 48 and if they’d have pinwheeled or something it coulda been done.

I started out running MN to tx with a 48' spread. Never had a problem, was always loaded light on the way down like 8-15 pallets. And hauled bananas from the port coming back always 20 pallets. Then I started running Cali... Made a hand full of trips with the 48' until I picked at a place that had no dock. Showed up and they came outside with a forklift and a pallet jack and with the load chimney blocked / pin wheeled it was going to be a full load. Needless to say we couldn't get it all on. I think I actually lost money hauling it back home. Since then I've had a 53' which running west coast produce you almost have to have a 53. But I sure do miss pulling a 48' spread.

Oh common Faulkner you know you wanna pull refer... Sit for days at shippers what's not to love? I actually don't mind refer but I pull and break down my own freight and bill out whatever the lumpers would have charged. Makes my truck payment and then some every month. Love the places that have a $100 base rate and I come in with one pallet that's a straight pull. $100 for 15 minutes of work.

Yes it’s always been a dream of mine to pay the customer to unload products they ordered. I charge my UPS guy $5 to put a package at my door.

Like a lot of yours my lumper didn’t speak English either, just a lot of beeping and motor noises.
69c4698773972110bbe1f3ef83a472cf.jpg

Yes, I they plan to raise weights later, so now you build for 34,5 meters and 76000 kg, after a couple of years you must build again or modify for 90000 kg or something. Good business for truck and trailer dealers and manufacturers, keeps them busy, but bad for truck operators.

Yes it’s always been a dream of mine to pay the customer to unload products they ordered. I charge my UPS guy $5 to put a package at my door.

Like a lot of yours my lumper didn’t speak English either, just a lot of beeping and motor noises.
69c4698773972110bbe1f3ef83a472cf.jpg

Bout time to get some shine on that wagon lazy azz. Gettin kinda dull

Back