"Cost of Living" turbos for sale

HolnaiderFarms

First timer
As it says I am selling my 2.6 chargers. I have 2 of these. Buyer can choose, one is fresh with 2 passes other has a season on it. Don't ask for pictures specs of any kind, only buyer will be supplied with them after payments. Can post videos of them running, these are nadm/fpp legal style. Asking $5000 for the fresh one. And $4000 for the seasoned one. Prices are best offer, buyer will be supplied with builds and specs, keeping it discreet for them also. 724-610-7844 call/text

You pullers are something else. You want to sell a turbo with no specs, no nothing, not even a manufacturer?

Buyer will kno all specs sizes colors anything there is to know. The chargers are proven. And as far as I'm concerned they will sell, my things always do. Thanks People that are looking know what they want, please don't post if your a internet puller. Maybe I'm getting outta pulling maybe rule changes, maybe going pull a different class. $5000 is cheap for a good turbo today, maybe price new ones. It's not fair for me to tell everyone, the next buyer might no want people knowing since he spend the coin.

Last edited:
I see the point but you also have to look at it from a buyers perspective. To drop $5k just to find out it's less than or the same as what you're already running or something you can't even use is insane. I don't know anyone who would even consider it. Yes it's proven but seriously.

Ahahhahaha

I see the point but you also have to look at it from a buyers perspective. To drop $5k just to find out it's less than or the same as what you're already running or something you can't even use is insane. I don't know anyone who would even consider it. Yes it's proven but seriously.

Seriously take a hike. Did I ask for anyone's help selling this stuff??' Guess I can tell you what it is and how would you know I was telling the truth? Please SERIOUS inquiries. And if it's less then or the same as....... How's it do so well???

Back