Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Vendor Row > Sponsor Forums > Motorsports Supply
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
RonA

Name: RonA
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Cam quote.

Good morning Greg. I had to put my extra cam in my truck and now i don't have a cam for the new 6.7. Figured I'd ask early while i am waiting on the head. It will be for a p-pumped 6.7 daily driver. Not planning on getting crazy with it. Pistons are still in the box, could be cut if needed. I'm going to run the 13mm pump and injectors I am running now along with the GT4094/GT4718 twins. Can't imagine it ever seeing over 3500rpm.It is spooling fine now with a Hamilton 181/210, should spool better with the longer stroke of the 6.7 so I'm not worried about sacrificing top end for spoolup. I am going to have cam bearings installed if that matters. It will need to be set up for a bolt on gear. Let me know what you can do, and a time frame.

RonA

Old 06-20-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
COMP461

Name: COMP461
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
Ron With that big of a engine I have a new grind 191 215 on a 112 that will be a good cam in that application the lobe lift is .305 intake , and .305 exhaust . This cam will fit without cutting pistons , if you are wanting to go a little more aggressive , then I have one that would be crazy it’s a 225 220 on a 116 with .386 intake , and .350 exhaust .
Ill call you about it later on , the biggest cam is in stock the other is about 10 days out

Closed Thread