How about Jersey at KOS19???

I remember him coming over with Travis at the Ohio race and wanting to bet on Mindy treeing Brett. He's a hype man for sure, almost got Brett and myself to bite on the bet. After the outcome we sure wish we did. LOL

:hehe: I was on the back of the golf cart for that... you guys didn't take that bet but TravisGeeee lost me some money to some other guys :kick::hehe:

Big boy can cook too he was serving breakfast off Drews griddle at SDX yum!

The first video I saw him in was when he was flirting with the girl in the time tower :hehe:

The truck was an animal and I applaud him for the build. Smart of him to let someone with more experience run the truck first especially with that kind of money into it!

I like that truck, makes me want a D&J sleeved motor even more. Whole Firepunk crew seems 1st class.

:hehe: I was on the back of the golf cart for that... you guys didn't take that bet but TravisGeeee lost me some money to some other guys :kick::hehe:

Big boy can cook too he was serving breakfast off Drews griddle at SDX yum!

Yeah a kid that was with us took the bet and Travis paid up in the staging lanes afterwards lol. Good times.

So Jersey is the proud new owner of the all billet engine from D&J? He just keeps getting cooler.

The truck had an Enforcer in it. Are you saying he already bought the new Executioner, that goes on the dyno next week?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The truck had an Enforcer in it. Are you saying he already bought the new Executioner, that goes on the dyno next week?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yes he posted a picture of the new long block with the caption " I will be the first to get an Executioner "

Last edited:
I remember him coming over with Travis at the Ohio race and wanting to bet on Mindy treeing Brett. He's a hype man for sure, almost got Brett and myself to bite on the bet. After the outcome we sure wish we did. LOL

I'm not! He was betting with my money!!! That was a good time for sure.

Back