TS Performance 2016 pictures?

From the pulling side it was a definite change from years past. Classes that used to be 30-40 had about 15 in them. Only 14 trucks hooked the entire weekend, that was weather related though.

From the pulling side it was a definite change from years past. Classes that used to be 30-40 had about 15 in them. Only 14 trucks hooked the entire weekend, that was weather related though.

I think the years of huge numbers of trucks at ppls pulls are over........I predict schieds will be drastically down on numbers also. Then again this is what some wanted.

I think the years of huge numbers of trucks at ppls pulls are over........I predict schieds will be drastically down on numbers also. Then again this is what some wanted.

Yea I think the 2.6 numbers had been dropping off the last few years, and this just put a fork in it LOL

IS this stemming from rule changes? I noticed a TON of pull trucks for sale on here.

Just my perspective, not pointing fingers anywhere but things have advanced so far and fast in the last few years lots of people have basically lost interest or come to their senses that's it's just not worth it.

Instead of a schitt storm, how about the TS bikini contest? Did that happen? If so, lets see those pics & vids. :D

There's a bunch of pics from the drag races. I've seen one video on YouTube from the pulls early Friday.

Stainless Diesel has posted alot of them on their Facebook page. Amy Gilbert was shooting all weekend.

Back