custom stack setups

Hahahahahahahaha savage af these replies :')

Trolling someone for their number of posts? Hahahahaha you must have me confused with someone who is insane, cares way to much, and would actually care about something as asinine as that of all things lmfao.

Not sure why you wouldn't have a fire extinguisher in every vehicle you drive already, clearly never been to one of those huge mud bogs out in Oklahoma or Michigan or etc or even local ones that happen once a month or so...

People can mouth off about stacks all they like some smoking hot babes love them and some dont care either way as long as the truck is lifted and a diesel, main reason ike looking to do stacks is for real mud bogging and back woods swamp mudding around my lake house,

Most people think stacks are dumb because they have only seen piece of s##t trucks do them horribly wrong and old ladies or something like that dude mentioned, when I'm done with my truck you will more than likely change your mind, but if not dont really care either way, my truck is going to be a tactical savage mudding beast with 1,000hp, on 44 boggers. Thanks for everyone's input :') have yourselves a great day.
:wrong:

Attachments

• 2i6zyac.jpg
    2i6zyac.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Back