Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Pit Area- OFF TOPIC FORUMS > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Vehicles For Sale
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Vehicles For Sale Vehicles Only! No Parts!

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
m.bcustom

Name: m.bcustom
Title: Team "Blackout"
Member`s Gallery
96 dodge 2500 roller

for sale: 96 dodge 2500 4x4. i took motor and intercooler for a chevy cummins repower but the rest is for sale. spicer 70/80 rear with posi 60 in front 4:10s. cab and bed are rusted in every way possible but not floor so fixable i guess but frame looks like it came from florida. hd transfer case and drivshafts all in great shape. new brakes, steering gear box and bars, u joints, and sway bar. interior good shape and complete with gauges and five piont racing seats with the factory power. harness and ecm and all. 1800 obo located in sterling ohio. will deliver first 50 mi free. have redline single disk trans also that came out with less than 5000 on it and just serviced when removed $2000 plus core obo post here or my # is 330 466 8736 should have pics on here tonight on airplane now.

Closed Thread