No longer a Rev-X dealer

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Just wanted to update my customers, as of Today, I will no longer be carrying Rev-x products. I still intend to USE it and I still believe this is a great product, and its really a must for a health running 6.0. I have it in everything I own that burns fossil fuels. Very simply, I started as the major dealer for it here and on most of the Diesel forums. Back then I was really the only person that sold it. That is no longer the case.

Rev-X has done what Rev-X needed to do in the best interest of their customers. They expanded their dealer network and I am 99% sure that if you want rev-X it is available in your state. With the huge increase in dealers it has become readily available nearly everywhere including Ebay, Yahoo and I even saw it on Craigslist the other day. I did it to get the product out in the open and started it as a business to help ease the cost of racing. I no longer need that and it has become more of a hardship to continue to carry it than a benefit.

All orders have been shipped and I will still gladly answer questions about the product. I wish nothing but the best for Dan and the guys at Rev-X and will be a customer for life.

Thanks

Tim

Back