This Rizzi/Milliken thing.

Wade, maybe you should have been there to go for the big money too!!! Also, Wade, before throwing too many stones, your setup is not as clean as it used to be and was puffing a lot of smoke on the line and down the track as well at TS...

Tony won the Grudge race, no one said he left early. You were not there to help represent the diesel guys in the gas vs diesel event so leave it alone...

Next year you can show up at the Wagler Diesel vs Gas event and hopefully help the Diesel's win more than just the one class (Small Tire with Ryan Milliken winning) that they won at the event!!!

I'm sure we'll get more chances to see Ryan and Tony line up against each other, and hopefully the wind will cooperate more with the lights on the starting line... I haven't seen as many guys have problems with the staging lights as at this event in a long time, Tony wasn't the only one having issues and Tony's exhaust is firing upwards and away from the engine...

It really is cool that we have multiple fast diesel guys rather than just one or two as in years past!!! I for one am looking forward to seeing them clash at Rocky Top in July and see who comes out on top that time!!!

Chris, our runs at TS were our FIRST of the season and with 2 bad injectors and all of our exhaust valves were warped. Still ran 6.80's at over 200, and I have No issue sharing time slip

No comparison there to tony at all, his exhaust goes straight down and out near the beams, my exhaust is up and well behind the tires and beams. Tony does not share time slips, and accepts runs that smoke the lights, it's dis honest, and not professional.

I had a event the same time as the Wagner event back east, over 300 diesel competitor's and 3000 people attended, plus home track is better. Dont prefer the gas vs diesel junk, and winner take all, diesel is at a huge disadvantage

Chris, our runs at TS were our FIRST of the season and with 2 bad injectors and all of our exhaust valves were warped. Still ran 6.80's at over 200, and I have No issue sharing time slip

No comparison there to tony at all, his exhaust goes straight down and out near the beams, my exhaust is up and well behind the tires and beams. Tony does not share time slips, and accepts runs that smoke the lights, it's dis honest, and not professional.

I had a event the same time as the Wagner event back east, over 300 diesel competitor's and 3000 people attended, plus home track is better. Dont prefer the gas vs diesel junk, and winner take all, diesel is at a huge disadvantage

You are not one to talk about being professional on a forum where you have expressed more unprofessionalism then most.

Wade, maybe you should have been there to go for the big money too!!! Also, Wade, before throwing too many stones, your setup is not as clean as it used to be and was puffing a lot of smoke on the line and down the track as well at TS...

Tony won the Grudge race, no one said he left early. You were not there to help represent the diesel guys in the gas vs diesel event so leave it alone...

Next year you can show up at the Wagler Diesel vs Gas event and hopefully help the Diesel's win more than just the one class (Small Tire with Ryan Milliken winning) that they won at the event!!!

I'm sure we'll get more chances to see Ryan and Tony line up against each other, and hopefully the wind will cooperate more with the lights on the starting line... I haven't seen as many guys have problems with the staging lights as at this event in a long time, Tony wasn't the only one having issues and Tony's exhaust is firing upwards and away from the engine...

It really is cool that we have multiple fast diesel guys rather than just one or two as in years past!!! I for one am looking forward to seeing them clash at Rocky Top in July and see who comes out on top that time!!!

Tony won't run ODSS refused to. It's a shame as we could use more competition in pro mod

Happen to know his reasoning behind not wanting to run ODSS?

Very limited. But if I had to guess it was because he didn't get paid at Sdx last year. But he also didn't put on a show or make a real pass . He made qualifying passes for his license and that was it. He wasn't there to put on a show like the rest of the ODSS crowd.

You are not one to talk about being professional on a forum where you have expressed more unprofessionalism then most.

I know it's hard to grasp, but we are not talking about forum professionalism, but race track presence professionalism.

But as most here have shown, caring for the sport is not as important to them as the faux forum or internet image.....thats sad.

I've learned from my mistakes and try to improve as I go.

Last edited:
I know it's hard to grasp, but we are not talking about forum professionalism, but race track presence professionalism.

But as most here have shown, caring for the sport is not as important to them as the faux forum or internet image.....thats sad.

I've learned from my mistakes and try to improve as I go.

You have regularly failed to show either.

As well as the general lack of class you show.

Back