Dual CP3 Plumbing With Hellman Block Pics PLEASE ASAP

DART505

WFO ALL THE TIME
Going to dual pumps on my 2005 CR and I do not know what to do with the banjo steel lines to update to a big HP system?? I need some pics of what ya'll did so I can have a idea of what I will do.I am doing it NOW so could use Pics ASAP!:ft:
Thanks

Out of 105 lookers no one so far wants to post a pic of what they did so I can get some ideas of what I will do?!?!:poke:

bajo?, I run a Hellman Fuel block with a dual feed line from Industrial,T&C 30K rprv, and all Aeroquip stainless line.
single -8 feed to the block, splits into two -8 feeds the pumps.
-6 return from the pumps to the block.
the relief is banjo'd and the back of the head is banjo'd to the block.
I have pics but its hard to see, i'll look for them.

sorry, dont have them on this computer, im 700 miles from my truck too.
Call Todd at T&C diesel, he gave me a few good ideas.
The aeroquip fittings and hose was expencive but it looks bad azz and is so clean looking. i used all black fittings as well. I prefere the Aeroquip or Fragola fittings over any of the others. give me a week and if knowone posted any i'll put them up

I am trying to finish it up this weekend and before I destroy the factory lines I wanted to see some pics of what others have done.
Thanks

Im running dual fuelers, Just purchased another airdog165 and hellmann block. Would like pics also.. thanks

I only used the one factory line from the bottom pump to the rail.

Sent from my F'n space phone

I'm finally home from being on the road working.
The way i'm plumbed into this fuel block is as follows
The feed;
Tank sump feed to block, two -8an feeds out to two cp3's.
Return;
-6an from each cp3 to two individual ports on block.
One main return back to tank.
I also have a 30k rprv returned to block as well as the head return (behind the head) routed through the return port.

I have a T&C 5way fitting mounted on their modded rail. That has the rprv, dual feed (from top cp3), 2 plugs (for optional 2nd rprv), and sensor.

Pics are hard to see because of the air horn and everything else.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352503195.787950.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352503253.121072.jpg

I got it going with out the block next when I get the T&C rail in I will install the block. How did you come off the back of the head to the block? Guessing you found a banjo with push lock fitting??

Yes, its less restrictive. I opened up the hole a lot as well for optimum flow.

Back