Zach Hamilton, step inside..........

For the record, mods can and have always been able to jump into the ring, with the understanding that if you get knocked the phuck out, you can't go and ban someone.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

For the record, mods can and have always been able to jump into the ring, with the understanding that if you get knocked the phuck out, you can't go and ban someone.

Jumping in to the ring is great and all, a mod picking a fight in what could have been a good topic for no reason is a bunch of chit.

There was no "ring" to jump into? He came here and started the attack against a customer asking a vendor questions on his new products. . . .

Why?

There was no "ring" to jump into? He came here and started the attack against a customer asking a vendor questions on his new products. . . .

Why?
Then create a new thread and hash it out. You've been here long enough to see plenty of those go down

For what it’s worth in regards to the original topic. I’ve built a 445 cube engine with Zach’s solid block, filled fully ported street head, slip fit replacement sleeves, 62mm cam, monster mike rods, 1” deck plate, and 3/4” girdle

I’ve got another customer hoping Farm commodity prices get up a bit so he can have one over 500”.

Nothing ever changes :)
The last 2 years had my butt kicked with a few suppliers not shipping on time so just call me, parkingdragster.

You guys are okay, even if you don't drive a diesel or you are king of the jackstands. We all appreciate these machines.

Last edited:
CompD = Competition Dickheads anymore these days.

Can a mod move all the stupid comments into its own thread like the old days and preserve at least some of the tech shared here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so let's be very clear. I like RD, now formally known as parkindually or my personal favorite goatphuck.

He always provides extra spirited commentary with a heavy dose of sarcasm in every post. He clearly has done his part buying billet parts for his museum piece drag truck over the past few years, and as of lately even the dipsticks are now sporting billet accessories. Custom billet jackstands can a bit overkill, but hey you never know.

I do find it interesting RD how you've been incredibly hostile/ sensitive in the past few threads you've been active on? I mean just because you didn't necessarily like how CRT presented their VB data, you didn't need to attempt to castrate the guy. Especially when all he has been doing is trying to better a product for the advancement of diesel motorsports. It is what it is though.

Wunderwood didn't even make any insulting comment, he just asked when the last time you ran your truck basically.

It's fair to say anyone that frequents this forum has shelled out some serious money for the sake of enjoying the power and potential of a well built diesel vehicle. Yet it's becoming increasingly obvious the major players are losing interest, and no longer see the return on $100k+ builds.

I know many shops that have gone fromperformance, to service and repair specifically since the bullseye is less and consistent work is always more profitable.

Nothing ever changes :)
The last 2 years had my butt kicked with a few suppliers not shipping on time so just call me, parkingdragster.

You guys are okay, even if you don't drive a diesel or you are king of the jackstands. We all appreciate these machines.

Hey I tried to buy it so it could hit the track but nooooo....

In all seriousness, with the intensive modification to take a truck to these levels, would you be further ahead to do a dragster from scratch or something similar?

When the price of rods and transmissions are factored in, I think rails are the best bang for the buck as far as adrenaline is concerned, more g's with less power... It is Awesome! but the never ending chase of more g's is what costs...

Two tone, I don't think you would fit in that thing. I'm 5'11" 175 and it's like 10 pounds of taters in a 5 pound sack. You would look like Will Farrell in a Michael Phelps speedo.

When the price of rods and transmissions are factored in, I think rails are the best bang for the buck as far as adrenaline is concerned, more g's with less power... It is Awesome! but the never ending chase of more g's is what costs...

Two tone, I don't think you would fit in that thing. I'm 5'11" 175 and it's like 10 pounds of taters in a 5 pound sack. You would look like Will Farrell in a Michael Phelps speedo.

But what if he prefers man-kinis? The wedgie kind. Ky could sponsor him!

Just sayin

HAHA, there is a picture floating around of Two tone in Michael Phelps speedo....

Couple modifications and BAM we are all set!

Just let us know when you want to start the mods. :hehe:

elastrator.jpg

Back