Race in gulfport

Be sure and PM Danny (Imelmo) with this, he lives in Slidell and will most likely make it over. If I didn't have to work that weekend I'd hop down for it.

Be sure and PM Danny (Imelmo) with this, he lives in Slidell and will most likely make it over. If I didn't have to work that weekend I'd hop down for it.

Yeah I sent Danny a PM. If your gonna come down let me know so I can look for you.

i have been in gulfport for the last yr an the dragway mostly sucked now that i left an came to iowa now there gonna run some diesels just my luck lol

i have been in gulfport for the last yr an the dragway mostly sucked now that i left an came to iowa now there gonna run some diesels just my luck lol

The track still kinda sucks. I only try to run in the right lane but it's not too bad. I've got a few buddies with diesels that come out to watch but only one that races too.

If I make it down I will let you know, but I really don't see me making it, pretty sure I have to work that weekend :(

That suck's this weekend and next are my first in about 5 weeks. Hopefully if enough trucks come out for them to do it (6 required) they will do more of them.

Back