New truck, new camera, new pics.

2141pete

Hell I dont know
Well I finally got the new camera away from the wife so I figured I would snap some new pics of the truck after some minor changes. I definetley don't take the best pics but the wifes camera is NICE!!!!! I got her a Cannon Rebel T1i and it is the nicest camera we have ever had.

IMG_0437.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

Thanks guys!!!!!!! Colton keeps telling me he wants to be like Dennis Perry when he grows up, I didn't even have to pose him for the first pic LOL. Chris I hope it ends up lasting forever, it cost more than I was even half way comfortable with LOL.

Treat it well and I'm sure you'll be happy with it for years to come, but unfortunately nothing last forever buddy...

If I only let her use it once a year I might get close LOL. Her aunt is supposed to send her a fish eye and a few other things she has upgraded and doesn't use anymore. I took a photography class in highschool but it was all film not this fancy digital stuff, plus it was 10 years ago. This almost has me ready to take a photography class.

Freebees are way cool!!!!! With digital, the best thing is you can go out and PLAY without having to PAY for film and developing to see the results... and remember practice makes perfect so get out there and practice!!!

ALSO, put a UV filter on your lens or lenses ASAP and do not take it off except for cleaning and/or replacement... That way any damage that might happen to the lens glass will happen to the cheaper filter leaving your lens to shoot another day!!! I actually have a piece of welding slag embedded in one of my filters that would have ruined the lens for sure!!!

Last edited:
I plan on taking LOTS!!!!! She already has it figured out pretty good but I am still learning. I just wish you couldsee the picture I was taking on the display instead of having to look through the view finder LOL

I plan on taking LOTS!!!!! She already has it figured out pretty good but I am still learning. I just wish you couldsee the picture I was taking on the display instead of having to look through the view finder LOL

That's cause you're used to a point-n-shoot... I am just the opposite, everytime someone hands me a point-n-shoot to take a pic for them, I hold it up to my eye then realize there isn't a view finder and go back to the screen... There is no glare or distractions with the view finder...

That's cause you're used to a point-n-shoot... I am just the opposite, everytime someone hands me a point-n-shoot to take a pic for them, I hold it up to my eye then realize there isn't a view finder and go back to the screen... There is no glare or distractions with the view finder...

I looked forever because I thought it was just set wrong LOL. I am used to it now and don't mind too much. I can't wait to get better with it though!!!!!!!!

Back