F1 Pro/Sportsman Springs 299.99 Shipped!!!

Soup Nazi

The artist formerly known as Don M
The best deal of the year yet on the original and best "drop-in" spring for the 24 Valve Cummins engine.

Back in the late winter we did a re-design of the Pro/Sport to allow for longer life and slightly more pressure. Nothing radical.

We have never had a broken retainer, broken valve or any component while using the F1 Pro/Sports. We have the lowest horsepower drag, lowest oil temperature and lowest wear rates. Our springs do not deflect or bend the stock push rods.

Yes, they control the valves! Many are running these with over 120 PSI of boost!

:hehe: by the time you two guys get done you'll be paying us to run them :hehe: gotta love it, nothing like good competition

Well I was going to buy some Hamilton springs ... but.. I'm now going with
F1's :rockwoot:

I'm in like flin... I want a set , where do I sign don :Cheer:

I think we just feel that a 50% cost reduction, doesn't give you a warm and fuzzy. Of course there is supply and demand.
Kind of like the $750 cams that are now under $500.

lol, I didn't say I wish I hadn't bought them, just saying I wish I had paid less. They went down considerably like the week after I bought them, and now this! :eek:

it's all good. healthy competition is GREAT for the enthusiast!! :)

I understand guys...you would always like to pay less;)

But I was happy when I paid $800 for my first cam, and was even more happy when I bought the second and third for less.

Glad the prices are coming down...for you guys anyway;)
Chris

Guess I should have waited!!!

Mine are still in the box in which I paid $667.00 brand new. The $368.00 difference shure would have been nice for some other parts for the new motor!!! Plus a different, better design then the ones I haven't even used yet. Don, take trade-ins for the newer version???????!!!

Last edited:
I understand guys...you would always like to pay less;)

But I was happy when I paid $800 for my first cam, and was even more happy when I bought the second and third for less.

Glad the prices are coming down...for you guys anyway;)
Chris

I know Chris, Forrest and I are probably the king of cheap!

Okay, This isnt starting anything , Don you know me and yourself are cool. But.....I do have a question. I took your springs off my truck for some head work , And due to someone recomending a comparison I compared them to Factory Ford 4.6L Springs...At the ford dealership...There $150.00 or less if you have an account. I honestly say, They showed the same on the calipers they look exact, Can you tell me whats diffrent? Again, I'm just asking! I think it's great your dropping you price!

PS...I have been happy with my springs and injectors! Thanks

Hey Don, would you like to get together Monday or Tuesday and get some lunch? How does Hillsboro sound?

Zach

Last edited:
Back