Hushpower Monster Truck @ Numidia 7-18-09 VIDEO

Sweet! That truck is awesome. Got to stand real close on the first run and WOW looks like Dave takes a beating in there!

should... IDK thought

little more pratice should be able to rid that wheelie... saw him trying few times..

Awesome truck, but doesnt it have another gear.... I couldnt sit and watch the whole thing.

It does have another gear,but you are not going to see monster jam style runs at a smaller venues.I will not take a chance on snapping a wheel off or take any risks at all for that matter.Of course everyone wants to see it run harde and I would like to run harder but you have to run it in the capabilities of the surrounding area.But honestly we where testing shocks and we where closer but still way off,This past wekkend we had enough space and the correct valving in the shocks and we had an awsome run.

It does have another gear,but you are not going to see monster jam style runs at a smaller venues.I will not take a chance on snapping a wheel off or take any risks at all for that matter.Of course everyone wants to see it run harde and I would like to run harder but you have to run it in the capabilities of the surrounding area.But honestly we where testing shocks and we where closer but still way off,This past wekkend we had enough space and the correct valving in the shocks and we had an awsome run.

I got ya. I love to see that thing run. Maybe one day we will see it competing in the monster jam? You would definatly have an BIG instant fan base.

Back