The ease of increasing clamp load.

Won't have any news until the end of this month. So far things are going better than expected.

Interested as well,will be o-ringing very soon and upgrading my studs to either 625's or these depending on time.

I overcooked the first full set test batch. I now know what has to be done but too busy putting out another fire until after Xmas. But I can share some soon to be common info. Another companys so called 8640 studs are actually 4140 and 615 is actually 615 Inconel. The threads in the block do not pull out when the above studs are overtorqued to the point of breaking.

Let me guess... originally the company made them from 8640 and then switched to 4140 to increase their profit margin?

Any news?

The 718 is now off the table as no matter how it was cooked it only was marginally better than the 615 most attempts where actually weaker for some reason that I don't quite understand. This is not good scenario to justify using 718. Though this is a setback, there are three other material types I will now be trying/testing out. When the best one is proven we should be able to produce them out at a fast pace.

Back