Pius' MSB1250 Turbo For sale

bump new price, 450obo+ shipping looking to move this thing, also needs a new oil seal, or possibly a rebuild very little up/down shaft play, and no in/out shaft play.....but lots of oil on the wheel now....

pm sent, and i talked to pius and he said if it needs new bearings and seals it will be around $400 to have it rebuilt.

yah he's consulting pius about it, but it was too much air for just driving on the street.....a 62/68/12 or something like that would work much better for me.

i got laid off so money is to tight for me to buy it as a turbo to try out right now..

Sorry to hear that Adam. Things of that nature run rampant everywhere these days. Maybe you could convince Drake to let you tweak on stuff at TPD... :evil

I will miss this turbo once its gone, because with the fueling I had it hit hard. also having a little lag, was fun playing on the highway because it gave people false hope....they hear me nail it then pull out 1 or 2 cars then they hear the turbo spooled and say oh crap.....he's coming past me...quickly. it was fun.

Back