May 24 - Mercer Raceway, Pennsylvania

rickFPP

Promoter USA-EAST
The first STREET LICENSED DIESEL class of the season for USA-EAST will be at Mercer Raceway Park in Mercer, Pennsylvania on Saturday, May 24 at 6:30pm. USA-EAST rules (2.6 - no front weights) in effect. you do not have to be a member in order to enter and compete. $550 class purse. all entry closes at 5:30pm.

rules: www.fullpullproductions.com

SWEETness

puling 2 please will be heading out and a couple more local guys

its about time for the fun to start

well thats good at least 2 people will be there any more rolling out? You going to be in the stands or in the pits watching the pull?

I'm going to try and pull. My friend casey is pullin. And I have a friend who will be with the semi's. Either way I'll be in the pits, Look me up.

i will be in the pits my friend is pulling in the street Diesel the truck PULLIN TO PLEASE 94 12v. we are crossing our fingers this year for some good luck

1 more day guys and gals
i wont beable to sleep at all tonight cant wait.

high tech make the CR show the old 12v whos boss
cant wait to talk to you ya

You common rail guys can make up for all of that with the multiple injection events!:stab: Besides.. I don't think they want you turning more than 4200 RPMs in the smaller classes anyway..

It was a nice showing last night and Cummins Power was the name of the game the whole night other than the smoker tractor class. That was won by Robert Martin of the grand Martin pulling team of Chambersburg.. "That Darn Deere"

Street semis.. Jim Baron took the win with his '79 TransStar 4300, yanking the sled 408'.. into the curve!!:evil Jerryatrics took 2nd in the pulloff with his '73 A model, Both sporting KT-600 Cummins power:clap: Pro-street rigs was had by Don Snyder in "Mr. Nasty", Sanders' Silver Bullet I was DQ'd for touching the white line.. Darn sloped tracks!!:bang

PowerMax Express made an exhibition pass and seemed to improve a bit after the Harrisburg showing back in March. Didn't have any trouble dragging the sled out to the 300' mark.

Special congrads heading out to Brent Shick with the '94 "Pulling 2 Please", the '07 Megacab and Bill Bowser's "Old Blue"..

STREET DIESEL
Position Name Vechile Name/Color Distance
1 Bill Bowser Dodge Old Blue 316.87
2 Thomas Parker 2007 Dodge Grey 312.53
3 Brent Shick 1994 Dodge Blue 303.82
4 Jonathan King GMC Black 295.94
5 Dustin Kraft 2003 Dodge Maroon 292.96

Back