2011 Cummins Need MORE Smoke & Noise

Glad to see that people are helpful... NOT. On all the other forums people had no problem lending good advice. Guess you never heard the saying “if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all” Read my post again I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND TOWN BLOWING SMOKE ALL DAY, but when someone wants to ride your bumper its nice to give them a reason to back off, instead of being a real tard and brake checking people and causing accidents.
- 02HO4X4 for the record I've paid for the truck and the mods with my own money, its called working for a living and paying for the things you want.
- CSynder if you’re a fan of Mumau Diesel, next time I see him I’ll be sure to let him know that you have a problem with people turning their trucks up.
- Apocalypse1812, apparently you think the worlds going to end so why do you care… go build you bunker, but before you do read my post again… I didn’t have a question about how to make power.
- And last but not least Thomas07 who's the idiot??? The EPA is concerned with emissions not noise as you incorrectly stated. And If you understood politics, the EPA is busting our balls because the government is too big and we elect the wrong people in office. Additionally it doesn’t help that the tree huggers have society convenient that we are destroying the ozone. Do your research before you run your mouth and don’t believe everything the media tells you. The ozone isn’t as bad as the government would have you believe, it’s a governmental money making scam. And for the record Methane gas from cows generates more “greenhouse gases” than vehicle emissions. “Agriculture is responsible for an estimated 14 percent of the world's greenhouse gases. A significant portion of these emissions come from methane, which, in terms of its contribution to global warming, is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide” Do you want to put converters on cows now or are you going to stop eating meat??? What about Power Plants, they simply buy pollution credits and it okay for them to pollute? Are you going to stop using electric??? Instead of jumping on the EPA band wagon be a man stand up for your rights.

everyone who read that post is now dumber for wasting the precious seconds to get through that mess............WOW

i would also like to sale you some smoke

you have 2 posts lol, first being i want to smoke, and the second calling out a few of the more senior members of the board.

:welcome: and what a great start to Compd

Glad to see that people are helpful... NOT. On all the other forums people had no problem lending good advice. Guess you never heard the saying “if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all” Read my post again I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND TOWN BLOWING SMOKE ALL DAY, but when someone wants to ride your bumper its nice to give them a reason to back off, instead of being a real tard and brake checking people and causing accidents.
- 02HO4X4 for the record I've paid for the truck and the mods with my own money, its called working for a living and paying for the things you want.
- CSynder if you’re a fan of Mumau Diesel, next time I see him I’ll be sure to let him know that you have a problem with people turning their trucks up.
- Apocalypse1812, apparently you think the worlds going to end so why do you care… go build you bunker, but before you do read my post again… I didn’t have a question about how to make power.
- And last but not least Thomas07 who's the idiot??? The EPA is concerned with emissions not noise as you incorrectly stated. And If you understood politics, the EPA is busting our balls because the government is too big and we elect the wrong people in office. Additionally it doesn’t help that the tree huggers have society convenient that we are destroying the ozone. Do your research before you run your mouth and don’t believe everything the media tells you. The ozone isn’t as bad as the government would have you believe, it’s a governmental money making scam. And for the record Methane gas from cows generates more “greenhouse gases” than vehicle emissions. “Agriculture is responsible for an estimated 14 percent of the world's greenhouse gases. A significant portion of these emissions come from methane, which, in terms of its contribution to global warming, is 23 times more powerful than carbon dioxide” Do you want to put converters on cows now or are you going to stop eating meat??? What about Power Plants, they simply buy pollution credits and it okay for them to pollute? Are you going to stop using electric??? Instead of jumping on the EPA band wagon be a man stand up for your rights.

So happy you ate a bowl of get smart this morning kid. Im sure Jeff will read this thread himself since he is on this site. No need to go tattle tailing it to him. Do you really believe giving a tailgater a cloud of smoke is any safer than brake checking them? You dont have to slam the pedal down to get brake lights genius.

BTW.....CSNYDER

What is it with these phucking morons wanting nothing but smoke?
Make power...if some smoke comes with it then so be it but only wanting smoke puts you on the CompD phucktard list.
If those other forums helped you out...go back to them.
This is CompD...we don't give a rats ass about your feelings....we're gonna tell you like it is. The fact is...only wanting smoke is phucking stupid...and if you're worrying about buying a cheap ass Edge box then you can't afford to fix it when you fukk it up anyway.

Phucking kids....

Last edited:

YOU are still the idiot here....and you can tell on me to Jeff for that too...my guess is, he'll call me laughing!

There are some good suggestions on here about making your truck smoke...personally, I like the one about you setting it on fire...it solves many problems, except the emissions problem....but that would be over soon;);)

Chris

YOU are still the idiot here....and you can tell on me to Jeff for that too...my guess is, he'll call me laughing!

There are some good suggestions on here about making your truck smoke...personally, I like the one about you setting it on fire...it solves many problems, except the emissions problem....but that would be over soon;);)

Chris

I also believe once you make it on Jeffs Tasty Kakes mailing list that means your in with him right? LMFAO

LOL Dammit guys. Why doesn't everybody just pretend to be nice and suggest bull**** stuff that doesn't work? We could have wayyyy more fun.

LOL, "LOAD". lol

I gots a pick up truck fore sell, its a 2011 ram cummings 2500 hevy duddie, gots the ottomadic trans and it has leader seets, an it smokes like a chim nee sum beach is loader than a bull rapein a donkey. Salein it cheap two jus 20000 dollers or ate head of caddle

Last edited:

Thanks for the run down on the EPA. So when you start dumping soot on every hippy green peace tail gaiter you come across what message does that send phucktard?

My point is you're making everyone look bad when you start that sh!t.

Go back to cumminsforum. There's plenty of tards like you over there to rubs weiners with.

lol, "load". Lol

i gots a pick up truck fore sell, its a 2011 ram cummings 2500 hevy duddie, gots the ottomadic trans and it has leader seets, an it smokes like a chim nee sum beach is loader than a bull rapein a donkey. Salein it cheap two jus 20000 dollers or ate head of caddle

lmmfao!!!

LOL

Last edited:
LOL, "LOAD". lol

I gots a pick up truck fore sell, its a 2011 ram cummings 2500 hevy duddie, gots the ottomadic trans and it has leader seets, an it smokes like a chim nee sum beach is loader than a bull rapein a donkey. Salein it cheap two jus 20000 dollers or ate head of caddle

everytime i kept seeing load in his first post i was trying to figure out the context of what the heck he was putting in the bed.........and then it hit me, the little bus he rode to school wasnt because the town was small LOL

The reason why people have sour comments is because of the "need more smoke" comment. We all need to go twoard the clean side of things and let the dirty stuff stay on the track. Maybe if you ask in another fashion you might get a reasonable answer.

LOL Dammit guys. Why doesn't everybody just pretend to be nice and suggest bull**** stuff that doesn't work? We could have wayyyy more fun.

I know I do that on CF all the time and others get pissed. That's ok, if I can talk one douche into detonating his truck, it's worth it. :lolly:

Did I miss something? This guy is asking a question and everyone else is railing on him. Any reason?
You can join him if you can't figure out why.

The reason why people have sour comments is because of the "need more smoke" comment. We all need to go twoard the clean side of things and let the dirty stuff stay on the track. Maybe if you ask in another fashion you might get a reasonable answer.

See folks too much smoke causes brain damage and we end up going TWOARD. :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited:
Back