Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Blind

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

eflores

master jeeper 2.0
First and foremost

Dear EPA,

I promise I'm going to reinstall the DOC back on my new exhaust....if i can ever find a down pipe.

Secondly...I'm looking for a down pipe for my 05 5.9

Couldn't find a full turbo back kit for an 04.5-07 due to DOC shit.
Ordered an MBRP 03-04 kit that advertised turbo back. Opened it up today and found its elbow back -_-

I remember being able to buy a full kit no elbow required for my 03 10 years ago but i guess no one makes or sells one any more.

So now I'm looking for a, preferably 5" but would settle for a 4", DP for my truck. Hell I'd buy a used one at this point.

I think i could take an hx40 3rd gen 5" DP and just weld the correct flange on but that's about as close as I've gotten.

So tell me, am I deaf, dumb, or blind because i cant find this shit.

~FTown

Can always fall back on getting a strait piece of exhaust, cut it into pie cuts on a bandsaw, weld up your own. Buy the flanges online or if you are really fancy turn and mill up your own. Lot of people on this forum do stuff like that.

why do ya need a 5'' exh? jus saying...search marketplace for part outs....every ricer has that dumb shit on their trucks anymore...shouldnt be too hard

lol...im old as f and got a kid thinks like that too...i mean...i never said dont...i just asked why......derpy derp

First and foremost

Dear EPA,

I promise I'm going to reinstall the DOC back on my new exhaust....if i can ever find a down pipe.

Secondly...I'm looking for a down pipe for my 05 5.9

Couldn't find a full turbo back kit for an 04.5-07 due to DOC shit.
Ordered an MBRP 03-04 kit that advertised turbo back. Opened it up today and found its elbow back -_-

I remember being able to buy a full kit no elbow required for my 03 10 years ago but i guess no one makes or sells one any more.

So now I'm looking for a, preferably 5" but would settle for a 4", DP for my truck. Hell I'd buy a used one at this point.

I think i could take an hx40 3rd gen 5" DP and just weld the correct flange on but that's about as close as I've gotten.

So tell me, am I deaf, dumb, or blind because i cant find this shit.

~FTown

I dont know you. I'm not surewhy you want this said about you. But since you asked and asked so nicely.

You Sir, are deaf, dumb and blind.

Remeber, you asked, I just fulfilled your request. Nothing personal man.

Last edited:
Hey now. Y’all take ya Metamucil and let that hate out haha. Ain’t nothing wrong with a 5” sounds good and works fine.

The 10” octagon paint matched tip is for sure gay though.

Hey now, let that hate out.

No doubt...
401f1a7a3b0037697e690b221ffc0aa2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Back