188 220 in a 6.7

With tge 68rfe and 3.42 rear ends I'd go 178-208. If you have a 6spd or lower gears, a 188-220 would be the way to go.

Got any suggestions for black friday?

I ran that 178-208 did great. Just wondered if the 220 was better. Forgot to mention 48re and 3.73 gears It's a 6.7 in a 2006.
Black Friday Hmm buy one get one free! LOL
I'd be happy with 2010 prices or maybe 25% off!
I need a couple sets of everything ran out!

Dido I am waiting for Black Friday hoping it's big. I need some dual springs, pushrods, cam bearings and a 230/240

How about jobber on everything for everyone! ONE DAY!
I need 103 springs x3, push rods, and some cams! Got any Connecting rods laying around??!

I also need rods. Was originally planning to mill the deck for my 6.4 build, cause longer billet rods are just so dang pricy... How "affordable" are your affordable rods going to be ? And available in .80 longer ?

Affordable rods, with black Friday discount, and maybe beta tester discount ? Lol !
I'm down like 4 flats !!!

After our block comes out, I believe deck plate rods will not be needed so we will not be doing deckplate rods but we will make a longer rod to work with other parts that we are about to release. .080" rods we might make but I think those will not be needed after another announcement we are about to make.

I wish I could do block and heads for 4k. Maybe next Black Friday. Don't quote me on pricing but I can say that the days of rods over $2,000 retail are done...

Back