Which pump?

100farmall

I have an 02 3500 4x4 dodoge dually and the only mod that I have is a Diablo chip and an intake. I would like to add a lift pump and I ws wondering which pump you would recomend. I dont plan any more mods to my truck (for now). Thanks

well i do know that Bully Dog make a pusher pump that goes in line. Well let me rephrase that, it comes with its own fuel line. I had one at one time, did a good job i noticed a difference. But its a very good price compaired to the FASS system. But thru and thru if you had the extra money i would aim for the FASS system for the only reason of future mods. Spend it now while you still have it is my theory lol.
Good luck!!

100farmall said:
I have an 02 3500 4x4 dodoge dually and the only mod that I have is a Diablo chip and an intake. I would like to add a lift pump and I ws wondering which pump you would recomend. I dont plan any more mods to my truck (for now). Thanks

FASS:

FASS 150/95-1008

HPFP:

HPFP 95-1003

Both of these would be perfect for your truck......

Thanks for the help!! This will give me something to look into. I've always just used a diesel truck for a mule. I had no idea, up untill a few years ago , that there were all these things that I could do to make my dually haul more than hay!! So I appreciate any advice I get. Thanks, John

Back