Close to sledpulling.

What in the heck is that. Drag racing with a car hooked to ya. Looks like fun.

Yeup, I had never heard of it either until about 2 weeks ago. There was a demolition derby, POS monter trucks and then at intermission the truck pull drags. It was fun, that was my first time in any real competition with this truck. I did get beat, but I learned quiet a bit for next time - Have good tires (I'm getting them Tuesday, but that was the earliest the place I'm buying them from could get them on) and I also should have started spooling the turbo 3-4 seconds earlier. I'll be ready next time though.

Looks like fun. Maybe I can find something like that around here. Was there someone in the cars for breaking? How was it set up?

I'll admit it, I was caught sleeping off the line and got beat, but it was pretty darn fun. The only braking for the cars were the front tires being flat and the rear tires removed. They pretty much stopped right away though. I'll win that things next time they have it, all my tires are bald right now, but I'm getting new ones tomorrow at 10am and also next time I'll have plent of boost built before I leave the line.

If you know anyone who organizes demolition derbies, check with them about adding this to the schedule, it brought a lot of trucks out and made some money for the event.

Back