Snow Perf. 7 gal. tank

Hmm, weird about the PMs.

Pretty much what happened is the spare $$ I had disappeared when I had to replace 2 unit bearings on my truck at $430 (ouch!). One was making loud noises and the other wasn't too much better.

I'd have the money for you on the 1st, but I will be leaving for Alaska shortly thereafter so that's not going to work out.

I hate to back out of something like this. I wasn't planning on having to spend that kind of $$ on the truck for sure either.

Hmm, weird about the PMs.

Pretty much what happened is the spare $$ I had disappeared when I had to replace 2 unit bearings on my truck at $430 (ouch!). One was making loud noises and the other wasn't too much better.

I'd have the money for you on the 1st, but I will be leaving for Alaska shortly thereafter so that's not going to work out.

I hate to back out of something like this. I wasn't planning on having to spend that kind of $$ on the truck for sure either.

Understand. If it can not work out, that is the way it goes. What part of Alaska?

Anchorage.

Movers are coming on the 4th and I'm loading up stuff they won't pack and driving up with the truck and a Blazer on my trailer.

Back