How many lights in the instrument cluster?

Got Smoke?

Does anybody know how many 194 bulbs are in the back of the instrument and AC/Heat clusters?! I'm wanting to install some LED's and only want to tear the dash apart once.

It takes two seconds to rip the cluster out. I want to say there are 9 back there but can't remember. I swapped mine out to blue LED.. The heater/a/c controls are different though, I had to do a bit of modifying to make those work.. But you also have a 97, so I could be way off.

Lucky Jeff said:
The heater/a/c controls are different though, I had to do a bit of modifying to make those work.. But you also have a 97, so I could be way off.

Yeah mine is a 97 so my dash is different from yours, but what kind of modifiying did you have to do?! I wanting to swap to blue LED's too, where did you purchase yours? What did you use single or multiple LED 194's? Do they light up as good or better than the factory lights? I'm thinking of throwing some white face gauges in at the same time, do you have them also or just the factory faces? Kinda wondering how white face gauges and blue LED's will work together?

Back