*NEW* AirDog Warranty Policy

2Tone12V

Here at AirDog we are having a warranty policy change. This is in the best interest of the customers. BUT it will be strictly followed. Our previous warranty stated the warranty card would have to be sent in within 30 days of purchase. This was not followed strictly to the fairness of the customer and a brand new product. We understand that the box does not immediately get opened, nor are all of you aware of the 30 day policy. Therefore, we have changed the warranty policy and it will be followed firmly. From now on, you have 90 days to fill out your warranty card for the lifetime warranty. IF you do not get that taken care of within that 90 day time period. And option to buy the lifetime warranty will be put in place for the price of $50. This action MUST be taken within the first year of purchase. Not a day later. Otherwise you will be limited to your 1 year warranty. We feel this is fair on everyones part and wanted to give a heads up to everyone. Again, THIS WILL BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED!!!!

Anthony Reams
PureFlow Technologies Inc.

What if I had a shop put it on and I never got the card? $50?

Well that would be something you will have to take up with the shop. Get them to cover the $50. After 90 days $50. Like I said it will be strictly enforced. So I would get in contact with them and have them get it to you or something.

Back