New for 2009

Rob D

Get R' Done
Guys/Vendors

What is upcoming for this year - simply is anything NEW coming out?

I want to hear about progress for the 6.0 - what are some goals we are trying to achieve with these trucks that if test proven, parts will become available to the consumers? I keep seeing how 09 will be a big year...

I want to read something that'll make me excited!

I know one of my clients is working on some pretty fantastic stuff for the 6.0's. Unfortunately, cannot disclose until summer

I know one of my clients is working on some pretty fantastic stuff for the 6.0's. Unfortunately, cannot disclose until summer

I feel like that is the situation with all the innovation going on with the 6.0 - drives me crazy haha....:bang

Seems there are a lot of projects in the works that are slated to debut at TS. I am still crossing my fingers that I can get down there.

So many things are being worked on. 2009 is the year of money spent on real R&D. Maybe we have all just been sitting back and waiting to do something with the engine like the customers that tell us they want to wait until the warranty runs out before they mess with it.

This doesn't help at all.... Maybe some hints like "the fuel system is going to be perfected, or we're developing cheap twins (or cheap anything)" or something like that... Anything!!

I want to hear about something new before I spend my whole tax return....

We would be happy to tell all of our potential customers what we have going on. But there are a couple of problems with that. First and foremost, most of our R&D would be pretty much wasted because we wouldn't be able to get the jump on our competitors. No point telling someone what you are about to do, so they can figure it out about the same time you release yours.

Secondly, some of these products are so far better and superior to what’s out there, that we would freeze the market on that particular product. In a down economy hurts everyone, especially if it is a big ticket item that people rely on to pay the overhead.

I will make these predictions:

You will have the ability to blow your competition away.

We will see one if not two 1,000+ hp 6.0's this year, with half a dozen or more next year.

The 5R110 will have the ability to be swapped into almost any application.

As far as your tax return, well, many new products will be shown at TS, while others will start rolling out come summer time.

very competitively priced twins that will work,and some nice singles from a few compannies? I can also gaurantee the fuel system will be perfected!!

hopefully my truck will be a eye opener of whats to come for the 6.0 this year, and just one of the many debuting at ts

Back