Pro Mod class

Either way, i I couldnt imagine dropping 50 to 100k on just an engine. That amount of disposable income is wild lol

A twin turbos proline engine is like 65k dressed easy. It’s very similar money for initial purchase price. Big difference I see is they tear them down and throw rods in every 20 passes. We run multiple years/ forever on the same rods.

The slower gas stuff can be cheaper it a proper build ls with a dart block is still 15k plus air and engine management.
That said I will likely be looking to someday put my power plant in a car. I think it would be a riot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A twin turbos proline engine is like 65k dressed easy. It’s very similar money for initial purchase price. Big difference I see is they tear them down and throw rods in every 20 passes. We run multiple years/ forever on the same rods.

The slower gas stuff can be cheaper it a proper build ls with a dart block is still 15k plus air and engine management.
That said I will likely be looking to someday put my power plant in a car. I think it would be a riot

Probably closer to 100k and you don't own the ecm. Plus power adders. Steve Morris is 65k for a 481x without power adders and he's bargain priced compared to proline. Proline is top of the heap right now though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Wonder when a major engine builder in the Diesel world is going to start aan engine leasing program??

Probably closer to 100k and you don't own the ecm. Plus power adders. Steve Morris is 65k for a 481x without power adders and he's bargain priced compared to proline. Proline is top of the heap right now though.

Where did you get the don’t own the ecm part?
I know there are some decent deals on “used” rebuilt engines on there website.
I wish Like no other I would have purchased an lsm block or similar from the start. The ability to weld and repair is very desirable for me. With a decent steel bed plate I think it would work great

Where did you get the don’t own the ecm part?
I know there are some decent deals on “used” rebuilt engines on there website.
I wish Like no other I would have purchased an lsm block or similar from the start. The ability to weld and repair is very desirable for me. With a decent steel bed plate I think it would work great

From a couple 10.5 guys we know running their full 481x setups.

From a couple 10.5 guys we know running their full 481x setups.

Really? The fuel tech never is owned by the customer? That’s a new one. Curious if it’s a choice

Back