New Texas plates on order.

VMAX

I know I fall a little short of 100PSI but it has a nice ring to it. LOL

Attachments

• PLPC301.png
    PLPC301.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
I'll bite and ask a really dumb question......that ain't an official Teahaws plate is it? If so, that is cool. Wow, a state that makes something look cool instead of putting an Indian in the middle of the plate and making all of us that ain' Indians buy one and drive it around. I ain't got nuttin' against no Indian, but I don't like having one on 5 vehicles either. :D

Wow. That is cool.

This is the bullchit we have to use:

OK-Archer-Plate2.gif

Indian as in tee pee, not Indian as in "tank youb fo callin' tech suppot".

Actually Texas plates have a good selection. I had three options that I liked and this one took the trophy. My bumpers are black and it will look like the white center section only.

I really like the style of that plate. I wish we could get something like that around here. They would look good on a black bumper.

Unfortunately Texas still requires front plates. They tried a few times to drop the front plate requirement, but it just won't fly. But the custom plate options have definitely improved the last couple years.

the only problem w/ the nice TX plates is they charge you an arm and a leg for them... :eek:

I was thinking about getting one for my truck, but since I change trucks every 9 months on average, it didn't seem like a good idea :(

I hate the law saying we need a front plate...so I haven't run one...ever.
I've gotten 5-6 warnings but never a ticket...never even had a problem getting it inspected without one.

i didn't run one on my last truck, only got 1 warning. i ran one on this truck while i had my stock bumper, but since i've replaced it with my iron bull one, i haven't ran one.

I got a ticket for not having one even though I had a front license plate. It was just covered up with the bra I had on the truck during love bug season.

Back