H&S trouble

12v94

The 12 in my sig dynoed 247hp on the hot setting at SDX. After that I updated the MM and put it back on the dyno at Scheids in effingham, IL and I'm up to a whopping 308hp on the hot setting. It did 183hp on the stock MM setting. The guy running my truck said they go anywhere from 280-305 on the stock deleted setting on there dyno. The guy I talked to at H&S said that since I have 36 psi boost the dyno is reading 150hp low when were on the hot tune. When I asked why is the truck such a dog like my old 7.3 with an evolution would pass it, and that if the programmer had nothing to do with it why did I gain 60hp by doing an update and reloading it. He reassured me that the programmer has nothing to do with it and that I have a problem elsewhere. A gauge for r.p. and lift pump pressure was tapped in during the dyno pulls and it maintained 23k r.p. and 10psi lift pump pressure. I am going to have a dodge reflash done tuesday and see if that helps. I'm just interested in what you guys might think it could be. Also there are no codes or CEL's. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

The 12 in my sig dynoed 247hp on the hot setting at SDX. After that I updated the MM and put it back on the dyno at Scheids in effingham, IL and I'm up to a whopping 308hp on the hot setting. It did 183hp on the stock MM setting. The guy running my truck said they go anywhere from 280-305 on the stock deleted setting on there dyno. The guy I talked to at H&S said that since I have 36 psi boost the dyno is reading 150hp low when were on the hot tune. When I asked why is the truck such a dog like my old 7.3 with an evolution would pass it, and that if the programmer had nothing to do with it why did I gain 60hp by doing an update and reloading it. He reassured me that the programmer has nothing to do with it and that I have a problem elsewhere. A gauge for r.p. and lift pump pressure was tapped in during the dyno pulls and it maintained 23k r.p. and 10psi lift pump pressure. I am going to have a dodge reflash done tuesday and see if that helps. I'm just interested in what you guys might think it could be. Also there are no codes or CEL's. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

23k rail is your issue!!! You need more pump..

23k was on the hot setting, I dont know for sure what it was on stock but i would think a stock pump on a truck with 7500 miles would provide enough fuel to make at least stock power.

Back