ARMOR INC 7th ANNUAL DYNO 2015

RATTLE N HUM

One of the biggest dyno days in Western Canada Sept 12 in Red Deer Alberta.....this is the weekend after Alligator Dyno a handful of us Canadians are coming down for so if anyone wants to come check it out and spin the rollers come on up or down or wherever your coming from....supposed to be a few triple turbo trucks coming out, BBQ and bull**** sessions all around...

44072 Armor Inc - Diesel poster  WEB.jpg

I heard there is suppose to be a few triples coming out too... Cuz you can't have a Ford win the unlimited class again lol.

Last edited:
Well....I think there was a dodge that wasn't allowed to win made more on motor and even more on spray and there was another on motor that was 50hp higher....but we won't tell anyone....turn it up and come on back...the more the merrier!!!

There are 2 dodge triples coming should both be in the 1000-1400hp range and a dmax coming in around the 800hp...couple other big guys hoping to have there builds done in time and a bunch of others wanting parts before the day so should be another good one...

That Ford's trophy is also still sitting here from last year to lol!!

This year I'll be coming with turbos that aren't hurt and a torque converter that will lock before 3k lol. That and last years 827hp was at 4200rpm and it was still climbing fast when I let off. But by no means do I think I have the set up to make much over 4 digits. No Ford has made over 1k with the same fuel set up without nitrous and the ones that did with nitrous weren't over by much.

U guys I just want to give u another shoutout for bringing your 3 bada$$ trucks showing up like bosses at alligator hahahah.

Last edited:
Back