sorry, gata brag lol

alldiesels

Alldiesels
well tadd (ats) made me some tunes yesturday and i had a full bottel of nos so wanted to try to run a 12.90 but i didn't i ran a 12.656 at 110.28 i was extreamly suprized and i only launched at 8psi, so heck there may be a 12.5 in it, i was excited and wanted to brag sorry
robert
out

You're the ATS poster boy aren't you there Robert, lol
Good job man, that is an awesome time. If only it were easier to get an old 7.3 to run like that.
When we gonna do some more pullin' man? You gonna be in Greeley on the 3rd?:ylsuper: :rockwoot: :bow: :woohoo:

I was their for it, he wasted am moded C5 or C6 vette, it was sweet!!! We have videos but were hunting for a highspeed connection...

Good job Robert.

But quit wasting your time at the drag strip, you gotta get in front of the sled....:woohoo:

Congrats :ylsuper:

Tcolesanti said:
But quit wasting your time at the drag strip, you gotta get in front of the sled....:woohoo:

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Here I thought I was bad living my life a 1/4 mile at a time... You live yours a sled pull at a time LOL LOL LOL

I love to imagine the image of a 6.0 whooping up on a white srw 7.3 that's been giving Robert hell! Great times man!

:} lol lol i'll drink to that
tim allan has his compounds he is just waiting to do something to his tranny then he will do the compounds, injectors, cp3 studs and fire rings all at once :} then watch out
robert
out

alldiesels said:
well tadd (ats) made me some tunes yesturday and i had a full bottel of nos so wanted to try to run a 12.90 but i didn't i ran a 12.656 at 110.28 i was extreamly suprized and i only launched at 8psi, so heck there may be a 12.5 in it, i was excited and wanted to brag sorry
robert
out

DUDE. YOU CAN brag all you want you got the nunbers to backit up.good run keep up the good work.
dj:evil

Timbeaux38 said:
Good Job Rob! that is awesome! Now when is Alan gonna step up?
Like he said waiting for a tranny to pop up... working on a few different plans, the worst being i wait till 36K (i bet im one of the only people waiting for an extended warrenty, i wish i could bump it up LOL ) I'm going to shoot for high high 11's or way low 12's and a daily driver so at least i have robbie to give me some motivation. Even owning a cummins, the 6.Slow, 6.0 NO, or 6 Leaker Beater is one hell of a motor, ive had more problems (1, a loose starter wire) then hes had with all his mods. The cummins will rise though, and i cant wait, im just so busy deciding what school im going to and computing the cost i dont even want to think about it.:bang

Back