Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 2007.5-2013 6.7L
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 02:31 AM   #21
ControlFreak

Name: ControlFreak
Title: NEWB-ish
Member`s Gallery
Btw, Thomas, are you a BSU fan? I just moved to Boise and am looking forward to seeing some good football.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Old 06-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #22
goblue

Name: goblue
Title: Rookie
Member`s Gallery
I have studded my truck for extra insurance with arp625. I have heard nothing but good fron people that have used them. Im in process to a 650 to 700 horse daily driver towing truck.Efi live has worked great for me, this is how it works. You buy the tuner $600-$800 hook it up to your truck and read it at that point you will acquire a stock file. Download the stock file to your computer and send it to the place you bought your autocal( tuner ) from via e-mail. At that point based off what your trucks mods are and deleted items are they can start to write your tunes. The great thing about efi live is you can correspond via e-mail so it makes it easy and convenient. I saw good gains in MPG 22-24 highway and HP the truck runs cooler as well.

Closed Thread