First runs at a track

'strokeThis_'07

Hit the 1/8th mile track yesterday in Evanston, made 9 passes. First time at a track as a participant instead of a spectator. Started at a 9.5 sleeping on the line and pared it down to 8.866 @77.3. Not fast by any measure, but it gets it pretty good for what little is done. Now I just gotta find a money tree for more mods, maybe some :nos: too.

Had a blast, put it real bad on a new Challenger R/T (5.7/auto) so I was happy about that. I think the kid didnt really know how to drive it, cause I drove one and it shoulda run right with me if not faster

Very Nice man!!! Always Great to get the first runs down...see where your at....Now sit back, open the wallet, and Have even more Fun!!! LOL

it doesnt matter that you slept at the line..........time doesnt start till you cross the beams, in other words i can sit there for three seconds then take off and still run a 12

I didnt have any boost built; maybe 5 lbs when I left. I wasnt expecting the lights to go that fast :doh:

Trans held up well. May have to keep the truck afterall. Hopefully it doesnt break again...next month the have bracket racing. Call me crazy, but Im gonna let my ex run it for the day and Ill just keep my fingers crossed she doesnt break anything :badidea:

Back