2nd gen cummins Pic Whoring!!

Thank you man. It didn't start off so great tho lol.
Here it is the day I bought it. It was FUGLY
8ane7u2u.jpg

Rattle can, flat black paint job.

Sent from my paperweight

Dude that looks like mine wtf minus the flat biller wheels

Looks good. I have the DIY kit for herculiner. Need to touch mine up. I got tired of fixing rock chips. Repaired my rust and slapped it on.

Looks good. I have the DIY kit for herculiner. Need to touch mine up. I got tired of fixing rock chips. Repaired my rust and slapped it on.

Thanks man. Yeah I don't know where your from but here in Indiana the roads and winters are brutal on paint. I hear ya on chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I know what you mean. Our county's solution when salt isn't working well......MOAR SALT!

LOL exactly. Your whole truck ends up white by the middle of winter. I think my jetta will get the majority of my winter miles this year. Leave my truck in the shed until I NEED it.

I know what you mean. Our county's solution when salt isn't working well......MOAR SALT!

Good thing you don't live in New York. Those ignorant pricks were spreading their bryne solution on the road the other day. It was sunny and 50*! That's why Nov 1 my 12 valve hibernates and my beat up practically destroyed 24 valve comes out to play, and plow snow too!

Attached before but just thought I'd share.

IMG_1052_zps9da7481f.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

If they're like Kentucky, they have the sense to get the equipment out of mothballs and test it before the weather is miserable and they need it.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

I don't understand why we spread so much salt. We don't get that much snow. Maybe 2-3 times a winter we truly need salt. I prefer straight cinders all day.

Back