October 13th 2012 - NHRDA World Finals

The Texas Diesel Nationals was a really great time, I had a blast! I agree, NHRDA made the right choice to have it in Ennis this year! I am so excited to meet more people, too!

Holiday inn just jacked their rates up to 120 a night so staying in the la quinta if I don't just tow a small camper out there

Is the Banquet at the track this year? We'll be staying at the track.

I just confirmed my Super Street spot. I don't think we'll have the Pro stock car ready, so I'll be able to concentrate on the one class.

Yes , The year end banquet will be at the Champions club on site at the Miotorplex after the World Finals. There is seating for 400 people and we have already sold 1/2 the tickets for make sure to get your tickets reserved as it is first come first serve.

We might have 2 rooms available at The Holiday Inn Express in Ennis, They were advances purchsed and they are not refundable. They are for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.
I will know by this weekend if they are available or not.

We will let them go for 80/night

Is anyone staying at Holiday Inn at Ennis? I saw that people were staying at the one at Waxahachie, but it was father from the track than the Ennis one.

LOL, I MEANT to type La Quinta in Ennis, but IIRC it is near the Holiday Inn Express. Already looking at a new trailer Aaron? You've barely broken this one in!

Michael the LaQuinta is close to the Holiday Inn Express, almost next door IIRC. The holiday inn is at 601 Sonoma train and the Laquinta is 110

Last edited:
Michael
We ended up getting a new garage hauler motor home. SO we will be bringing that down and we got a new bumper pull trailer. In the long run will give us more room. As just the truck will be in the trailer and tool boxes. etc will be in the garage of the motorhome.

So needless to say we have a 46' race trailer with living quarters for sale.

We have partnered with the USOMRA (Big Don) to put on a Mud Bog event on Sunday after the World Finals. Don said that there will be a Diesel Class for any trucks that want to run.

For all competitors and spectators that attend the World Finals your wristband will get you into the Mud Bog for free so dont tear it off at the end of the day

Mud-bog-poster-web-1.jpg

Wish this wasn't like 15 hrs away from me. maybe a road trip will be in order IF my truck is road worthy by then. Like thats gonna happen:doh:

It's 32 hours of driving for me but who is counting. Probably pull out either mid day tues or early friday morning. Butt numbing but not going to miss it.

Back