FASS Diesel Nationals June 6th @ IRP

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the FASS Diesel Nationals. June 6th 2009 at O’Reilly Raceway Park in Indianapolis Indiana. This will be one of the years marquee events, so mark your calendar now.

With a special thanks to the ever growing list of sponsors:
MBRP, FASS Fuel, BD Power, Grand Rock Exhaust, AFE Power, South Bend Clutch, NADP, Randy’s Offroad Connection, Dynomite Diesel Performance, Dave’s Diesel, MrDeez Motorsports and Twisted Diesel Connection to name a few.

0606-XL.gif

Great to see this event is still happening and be put on by a sanctioned organization, We will try and make it this year

What to do, go down memory lane with muncie or help the new org grow Indy into what it should be!!

Im glad i didnt cancel my rooms in plainfeild yet!!

Randy, Why would you guys schedule this event the same time as the NADM event in Muncie ?? Thanks Steve B.

Steve i dont think muncie is NADM, I thought it is still mcbride with a new name! but i could be wrong, its happend befor!!!!!!!!!

Steve i dont think muncie is NADM, I thought it is still mcbride with a new name! but i could be wrong, its happend befor!!!!!!!!!

Caleb hows it going. Sleddy has it posted on TDR. However you maybe correct about it not being a NADM event. Thanks Steve B.

YEah he has it posted here to! Doin good steve, waitin on some nice weather!

My only question will now be whos rules for sled pulling, is the Nhrda branching out or will their be help from another org?

Indy called the NHRDA when they found out that the DHRA was out of business and asked if the NHRDA wanted to continue on with the Indy event , because that weekend was already scheduled on their calendar for a Diesel event and they did not get a notice of a cancellation.

After contacting Brad at Fass and talking to him , he said that he wanted to continue with the Fass Diesel Nationals at Indy and keep a tradition going.

At this time The NHRDA will be working with a sled pull organizaton to put on the sled pull part of the event. I know everyone wants all the details and we are working on them and should have you all the answers by mid February.

Thanks

It would be great to see this get back to what it once was, or better! Thanks for picking up the ball on this one.

Muncie is still a Mcbride show but he calls this group Dieselsport Promotions. I would guess that he doesn't know that there is still an event in Indy because the DHRA website says the event that was in Indy is going back to it's routes as Thunder In Muncie. Won't he be surprised when everyone still go's to Indy for a show.

Good Idea, but the cops and local bussiness in Indy does not want a diesel event there!

I am gonna say you get that amount of people in muncie and the cops won't want them their either. That even has changed drastically since the last time it was at muncie. I mean heck Terre Haute doesn't really want the event anymore either.

Im 50/50 on indy again.... last year was the killer, it wasnt even fun.... :doh:

That is the goal for both NHRDA and Fass Fuel to return Indy to a great event for both spectators and competitors.

I think you will like it going to a one day event with qualifying in the morning and having the finals that night, that way you have a action packed day on saturday and if you by chance stay up to late you can sleep in sunday and relax and start your journey home.

Their are alot of great sponsor that are on board and everyones goal is to make Indy a marque event once again.

Randy, any idea as to how the schedule would be ? Drag Races at nite or the Sled Pulls ? Thanks Steve B.

We are working on it steve, but the idea so far will be qualifying in the morning for drag racing , qualify sled pulling then go back to finals in drag racing and finish out the night with finals in sled pulling.

Like i said we are working on everything and we should have the answers in the next couple of weeks.

Pulls At Indy!!!!!

Cant wait to be there sounds like a great time if the rules go as I have heard the other guys rules fit so nobody will be left out. bushings will be aloud. A family event that wont break the bank. Kid friendly & exciting.

Back