Check engine light ?

Mazak

My 06 had a check engine light on.

I went thru the procedure of turning the key 3 times.

The result : I never saw any codes. However the check engine light blinked 10 times and then one more quick blink making a total of 11.
What does this mean ?

I then checked for "C" codes by pressing the odometer reset button and turning on the key.

The results were :

C 447 << Whats this ?

5 125 <<< Whats this ?

, 283 << Whats this ?

4264 (I believe this is hours )

The autocal is efi live, any chance there is a little black box with a harness that came with the truck? If so that's your autocal used to flash the efi tunes onto the truck. If so it also is a code reader.

The autocal is efi live, any chance there is a little black box with a harness that came with the truck? If so that's your autocal used to flash the efi tunes onto the truck. If so it also is a code reader.

No I don't have a box. Should I buy one ?

With an autocal you can get tunes remotely from your tuner and flash/load them yourself. And also read and erase codes is a plus. I'm happy with my dealings with Jake at full pull tuning, alot out there.

buy one of these and throw it in your glove box.

50 bucks well spent. it will also log rail pressure and such!

ScanTool 427201 OBDLink LX Bluetooth: Professional OBD-II Scan Tool for... | eBay

Thanks for the link.

My son could read the code and said it was due to the cam sensor.

My question is : Do I just change the sensor or is it reading something that is not working properly and throwing the code ? I suppose I could just change it and see if that solves the problem.......

Back