Truckers, lets see your rigs!

They change the requirements, from 2 years ago... But idk what failing is 75 minute ordeal 15 minutes of that was for entire exam

Heard the airlines were whining about fuel cost. I guess they can take it in the ass after getting a free pass back on 07 and 08 because of locked in pricing.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

MN is also on your license. If you let it go I believe after 30 or 60 days you drop back down to a class D. If you don't renew your medical card within 12 months you have to start all back over, written tests and driving. I changed jobs years back and let mine go for 11 months and change. Went in for the physical then to the DMV and it was back to class A same day.

Huh mine expired 6/6 suppose I better do something about that when I get back around home...

Does anyone have experience with the ipd one piece steel pistons and crevice seal liners for c15 cat's? I got my 6nz a lil hot on I70 in Utah Saturday and judging from the blow by I now have its looking like the rings might have got a little warm.

When I get back home we'll be tearing it down and I guess I'm one of those guys that likes to put better parts back in. They sound like they'd be a good improvement but I can't find any threads or write ups from someone that's actually running them just a lot of mention of them.

Does anyone have experience with the ipd one piece steel pistons and crevice seal liners for c15 cat's? I got my 6nz a lil hot on I70 in Utah Saturday and judging from the blow by I now have its looking like the rings might have got a little warm.

When I get back home we'll be tearing it down and I guess I'm one of those guys that likes to put better parts back in. They sound like they'd be a good improvement but I can't find any threads or write ups from someone that's actually running them just a lot of mention of them.

Putting a set in a 6NZ right now. Customer brought the kit with the truck. Friend has ran them with good luck.

Any opinions on the ipd head gaskets? All the info I've ran across seems to mention using a cat head gasket instead. Which was my plan, buy the inframe kit and a cat head gasket set and Chuck the ipd gasket. But is the cat gasket actually better or is that just the pro oem guys shooting off? I've got a guy lined up to cut the counter bores and help with reassembly so now just trying to figure out exactly what else I need/want to get so I can limit the down time as much as possible.

Wish I would have just done this when I did the head gasket 6 months ago.

Any opinions on the ipd head gaskets? All the info I've ran across seems to mention using a cat head gasket instead. Which was my plan, buy the inframe kit and a cat head gasket set and Chuck the ipd gasket. But is the cat gasket actually better or is that just the pro oem guys shooting off? I've got a guy lined up to cut the counter bores and help with reassembly so now just trying to figure out exactly what else I need/want to get so I can limit the down time as much as possible.

Wish I would have just done this when I did the head gasket 6 months ago.

I like the ipd stuff for the most part. Had one gasket fail that i could never find what the issue was. Put a cat gasket in and never had an issue after. Not positive the gasket was at fault but now I stick to the cat gasket and havent had any issues. Just the gasket itself us fairly cheep. The crevice seal liners are real nice too, especially if your block is startin to get a bit crusty. The last 7cz I did I noticed the liners looked just like the crevice seal liners in o ring orientation

You do this RigWrench?
9111afe007a548003bf7beb59a5239eb.heic

Back