600hp Roasting 35s Pics/Video

I cant beleive people even bother posting stuff like this on here...they have to know whats coming...save it for cummins forum.

Haven't been on the forum in forever and this is the first post I read. The replies give me instant enjoyment and make me wonder why I ever stopped visiting the site.

Funny all you guys hate seeing this stuff, yet you clicked on the thread to read it and knew what you were going to see. That should tell you something about yourself. :bow: I got a laugh out of it LOL. Can vp44s do burnouts? Thats the first one ive seen. Very impressive to say the least.

Burnout, roast tires, stickers, stacks, tow mirrors whatever. I just Hope your not one of those blowing black smoke all over the roads just cause you can.

And i tow a 38' gooseneck daily without the tow mirrors flipped. Am i doing something wrong?

sent from the stool.

kill+yourself+netflix+_b7df158f1889ad9216d950fff4675721.jpg

Thanks for the compliments who actually enjoyed the material as for the rest of yall no this truck was never daddys its my hard earned money to buy it and get it to where it is today, funny yall bash people for posting things for others enjoyment isnt that why its posted in the "video" section? And as for the naysayer heckling my 578 not "600" that was a dyno pull done as soon as the mods were complete and ran out of time to double check everything, had a huge exhaust leak at the DP pouring soot right back into the intake which was already clogged, a nice boost leak, and a very badly failing TST Comp fueling to a whopping 19psi. Once all those issues were fixed it was night and day, its safe for me to assume "night and day" is atleast 22hp worth... And as for the track, no im not scared, its more so finding time while trying to achieve an engineering degree... and the money to drive an hour away and pay a handsome fee to run. As I said yes I will return to the track. And lastly I know the reputation of this site and the oh so many that get butthurt when they see things they dont like and decide to be childish about it, unfortunately for those guys my skin is just a tad thicker than that.

So in conclusion thank you for the compliments from those who enjoyed the video and pictures and the rest have fun pissin in the wind theres a reason its called personalization, the sad part is were suppose to be all on the same side as diesel enthusiasts no matter the engine but instead there is constant douchery of people nit pickin at each other over stupid crap. And to answer the last question no, im not a retard highschool kid dumpin smoke all over town, I grew way past that many years ago. I drive with my chip off, and an egg under my skinny pedal.

Last edited:
I didn't read one compliment, so I don't know who you're thanking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Wow. Just wow. To this entire thread. but i do agree with lanehan05, we all did click on this thread to start with... :doh:

Back