Just curious?

CumminsPOWER said:
But even if 1400 hp was the most badass, meanest diesel engine... thats still more power then one cylinder of a nitro engine... even if its a 6 cylinder. That nitro motor would have to be making oh some where around 26,000 to 33,000 hp for that BS claim to be true. Unless you consider "nearly" to be a couple thousand hp off. Contradict much?

Is this SD math??:what: :bang :hehe:

Most nitro engines I've heard about make around 8000hp, or 1000hp/cylinder. So I'm not sure where your math came from...but my math is 1400*8=11,200hp;)

BTW, I've heard anywhere from 1400-1700hp on a Cummins pickup puller! Waiting on someone to go alcohol with one:D

Chris

Oh now you've done it Greg. Get ready for a clever retort!

"Hey stupid, this diesel is way mo powerful than any nitro engine like duh!"

I wonder if that's a press-on cam gear?

rta96c_crank.jpg

I don't believe when you up load a video it gives you an option as to were it gets filed i.e. sled pullin, racing, dyno etc.... Try it !!!!

BigBadDodge said:
I don't believe when you up load a video it gives you an option as to were it gets filed i.e. sled pullin, racing, dyno etc.... Try it !!!!

Dukie would have to actually have a truck worth a crap, let alone video camera skills (or friends who have video camera skills, hell... he'd have to have friends to begin with) so he could upload videos.

Mouthy said:
Where are the sled pullers to defend this dreadfully boring activity and the practice of hood winking the unsuspecting general public into viewing these escapades?

Sled pullers have what we call reading and comprehension skills. Looking at a thread started by you and titled "Just curious?", we just thought you were questioning your sexual orientation again. So most of us skip it. I dropped in just to see if you had finally decided.

:pop:

I'll be popping a couple cold ones later this evening and will engage the masses at that time. Prepare yourselves for my literary wit and stinging rebukes.

duke1n said:
I'll be popping a couple cold ones later this evening and will engage the masses at that time. Prepare yourselves for my literary wit and stinging rebukes.

I guess "a couple" was too much for you? I prepared myself and found your literary wit and stinging rebukes to be..... well, lacking.

Back