black exhaust

03-6.0F-350

Follow Me
i was thinking about taking my tax refund and getting a nice exhaust put on. the one thing is i don't like shiny stuff and i know rbp sells a black exhaust but i was wondering if anyone else does.

my buddy painted his exhaust on his dodge black before we put it on..been good for over a year..looks really awesome too

could probably always go with a few coats of that Krylon oven paint or something. Just some good high temp paint. Or the powder coated method would be nice to not have to worry about any chipping that way.

I did one of my exhaust systems in black....just cleaned it good with a degreaser and shot it with a few coats of bbq pit black paint. Held up really well and looked pretty good too.
I've been thinking about doing it again with my current exhaust.

i thought so but all i could find was black tips and black stacks and my truck isn't near fast enough to get some stacks.

Ahh that might have been what it was. I just saw "You asked so we delivered" then saw the stacks and tips.

I'd try the BBQ paint.

I'm pretty sure Dan, (DCSpecial) used a high temp powdercoat on his

A Ceramic-Metallic coating in satin black, inside and outside of the exhaust. I think it was about $300 to get it done.

Sold that exhaust to another member of this site after I ran it for a year or so.

Back