Just another rat rod build

Well busy harvest season has hit so bare with me. I will do my best to keep up on the posts. As far as an update; I picked up an 05 2wd dodge frame and hopefully getting some shot peened rods, girdle, a1 rod bolts, main studs, and a fluidamper. Looking like I'm going for power with this build so a firepunk trans and a large set of twins.

little update on the truck, gathering parts right now for the motor at the moment. Still have yet to finish the engine stand but once I do I will be selling some things such as the head, rods, etc...
Once harvest is overnight a couple weeks I will get back to actually building the thing. Tossing up the idea of a stripped drag truck with a back halfed frames stay tuned.

Hardly an update. With the new service truck in I've been busy as ever but was able to use it to do a little work on the truck.
Also got bored and built a visor. Came out ok for being hand built, going to make one with more of a drop though

Attachments

• IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0641.jpg
    IMG_0641.jpg
    459.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0699.jpg
    IMG_0699.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 0
You should cut the visor to a radius with the roof seem... It'll look much better.

Back