Compd gathering???

Here till Sunday , I am staying on the grounds right infront of the show and shine. Anyone want to meet for breakfast

Staying at the Candlewood on Wabash, the block party is tonight that's where we will be.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

I'm staying at candlewood and will be at the block party tonight. Hope to meet a few of you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be watching!

Nice to meet you, sir.

Good times last night...

Good times fer shur. I haven't seen 4am awake in probably 16 years or so. I also haven't laughed that hard in probably just as long.

Where's the block party?

Cops said the Sam's Club...where ever the hell that is. It was very apparent none of them wanted to do paper work. They told us, " unless you are a complete moron, I ain't sayin' anything." LOL

Nice to meet you, sir.

Good times fer shur. I haven't seen 4am awake in probably 16 years or so. I also haven't laughed that hard in probably just as long.

Cops said the Sam's Club...where ever the hell that is. It was very apparent none of them wanted to do paper work. They told us, " unless you are a complete moron, I ain't sayin' anything." LOL

Don't get the block party confused with the Burlington coat factory folks. It's much more tame and mostly college kids and locals. No morons doing burnouts and girls spreading their legs to get black smoke blown in their vaginas. It's a good time with 3 bands going and everyone just hanging out. I've been the past 3 years and have enjoyed it.

Don't get the block party confused with the Burlington coat factory folks. It's much more tame and mostly college kids and locals. No morons doing burnouts and girls spreading their legs to get black smoke blown in their vaginas. It's a good time with 3 bands going and everyone just hanging out. I've been the past 3 years and have enjoyed it.

Block party was a blast, I went last year and this year. I normally post up at the Terminal down the end of the block.

Back