Max RP and Max Timing?

I emailed you back.

I'm sorry to say this but your logs are missing a lot of vital info. You didn't log all of the injection events and all of the quantities being injected.

sorry

I emailed you back.

I'm sorry to say this but your logs are missing a lot of vital info. You didn't log all of the injection events and all of the quantities being injected.

sorry
The Tuner selected the PIDs he wanted to log. I never even installed the tune. Tune and test ride along.

That is a lot of fuel and timing, I would think you would want to work up to that. Especially with it not holding desired pressure, I would have made some revisions to that tune. I find the truck to respond better when desired and actual are pretty close.

That is a lot of fuel and timing, I would think you would want to work up to that. Especially with it not holding desired pressure, I would have made some revisions to that tune. I find the truck to respond better when desired and actual are pretty close.

I do agree with you on that part, but you never know how the tune is wrote to identify that.

after looking at the logs a bit it's not as bad as it sounded. The log I just looked at show's 34* but not til after 3100RPM. Would I run that much timing at that RPM? No, certainly not. Doesn't mean it's not ok, just out of my comfort zone. And 2800uS of duration is just fine too, definitely not too much fuel. You're rail seems to be doing well for having injectors. You would certainly gain from more pressure, but I wouldn't like to see 27k ever.

after looking at the logs a bit it's not as bad as it sounded. The log I just looked at show's 34* but not til after 3100RPM. Would I run that much timing at that RPM? No, certainly not. Doesn't mean it's not ok, just out of my comfort zone. And 2800uS of duration is just fine too, definitely not too much fuel. You're rail seems to be doing well for having injectors. You would certainly gain from more pressure, but I wouldn't like to see 27k ever.

Agreed 27k is a little much.

Back