$10,000 Purse Aug 6th Sled Pull Rock Springs WY

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
$10,000 Purse Aug 6th Sled Pull Rock Springs WY
That's right $10,000 cash purse in just 3 classes of NADM sled pulling!

Rockin the Rockies Sled Pull in Rock Springs, WY on August 6th at the Sweet Water Springs complex!

Yes some Midwest and West Coast trucks are coming this year to take some of that purse. I think last year every puller at least took home double what they paid to pull and then some more if they placed.

United Pullers are helping us again this year with crew and sled, special prep will be done to the track for a good surface for pulling!

This was big last year, should be much bigger this year with that kind of purse!

More info to come!

Just found out yesterday that your ticket into the pull gets you into the country music concert free right after the pull!

Other activities that day include a $1500 weight lifting contest with National coverage for those of you who like to pump the iron. :rockwoot:

What? you coming dog? Sleddy will put you to work again:rockwoot:

May be 4-5 classes now, I'm being told 5-6 modifieds and some semis pulling!

Before I looked at a map, I thought about it, but 15 hours and the way my junk has been running, probably not. Maybe a month ago when we were out there for vacation might have been different.

If the roads don't claim them the Shields and Millers will start their journey West to Rock Springs on Wednesday! A killer Midwest Superstreet and Modified heading to the pull, let' s see how the Western pullers stack up to them?

I think it will be awesome to see them pull out west. They are very stout trucks & I think out west we have some good trucks aswell. Should be a very good pull for everyone.

Thank you NADM for putting on a great event. I think there was like 50 or so hooks. I thought it ran very smooth with virtually no trouble, other than the wind and dust. We will be seeing you guys in Ogden,UT in 2 weeks.

Back