The Rebirth of a 93 W250 , Building a dream.

Any updates on this? How is the engine work coming?
I wish I had some more excitement to report on. Really driving me nuts having all these parts just sitting around.

I'm still waiting for D&J to finish the head up.

The block is fully machined and awaiting assembly, the rotating assembly is balanced out

Power Driven Diesel finished testing on their trans brake valve body yesterday. It sounds like everything is working like it should and they have got it back on the transmission. Quad disk converter, fully rollerized big input and output, we're going to be ready to party in the transmission department.

The frame and other components are being blasted and coated this week. Sooo ready to start assembly

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Some update is better than no update.

Keep us posted with plenty of pictures!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Some update is better than no update.

Keep us posted with plenty of pictures!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Right on right on. I did get a smoking deal on a used Precision turbo Pt2000 intercooler to cool all the incoming air prior to the manifold. Was going to use an air to air but this was too good to pass up. Insane looking air to water. It's got 4 inch inlet and outlets so I've got flanges ordered for it to go down to 3.5"
ed18ee4485556e40fe62afdb9e44bf3e.jpg

Right on right on. I did get a smoking deal on a used Precision turbo Pt2000 intercooler to cool all the incoming air prior to the manifold. Was going to use an air to air but this was too good to pass up. Insane looking air to water. It's got 4 inch inlet and outlets so I've got flanges ordered for it to go down to 3.5"
ed18ee4485556e40fe62afdb9e44bf3e.jpg

That looks like a nice cooler!!! Good coolers like that Precision unit or the Bell units seem to help a ton when trying to make big power with triple turbo setups.

Shaky this is a awesome build thread. really excited to have found it I am definitely tuned in!

That looks like a nice cooler!!! Good coolers like that Precision unit or the Bell units seem to help a ton when trying to make big power with triple turbo setups.
Thank you. Borrowing a few tricks from you guys on this one!

Where are you planning to mount it? If you have room for an air to air intercooler then you could possibly run it through both. More is better!

Where are you planning to mount it? If you have room for an air to air intercooler then you could possibly run it through both. More is better!
It's going to be about where the factory battery was. Each 467.7 has its own air to water. It should work out pretty good.

excited to see how it fits there! from the looks of it (granted I have no real gauge of the size) it looks a little large to fit there

It'll fit. All of it works out in my mind I just have to build it now lol

excited to see how it fits there! from the looks of it (granted I have no real gauge of the size) it looks a little large to fit there

First gen dodge body has ample room in the engine bay. You can sit on the fenders and legs inside the bay on these trucks

I do agree with 77fummins. Why not run both innercoolers if room allows?

Hmm Trans brake... this build is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man. The Trans brake is going to be awesome. Wasn't originally a plan but I asked Will about it and he said they had one they'd been working on, it took little persuasion from there on.

For the record (if it matters) we've got 3k views over here. Glad ya'll are along for the ride!

Talked to Will from Power Driven Diesel last night for about an hour. the Trans is crated up and will be headed back my way today!

I gotta take a minute to thank Will for taking the time to answer all my questions, I usually have quite a list for him lol. Definitely a wealth of information.

Slowly but surely the build moves on. I'm like a kid in a candy store waiting for my head to get done.

Back